Meet Nelson...

This is Nelson.I have a thing for gentle giants... so I just couldn't help following this lion looking big guy around with my lens for a few minutes when I spotted him on my latest adventure to the dog park.

Nelson is a seven year old Newfoundland. I really wish that I could have gotten a snap of my tiny little kiddie pool pup next to this Olympic retriever. It's no exaggeration that his head is about the same size as all of my little Nutty.I think his dad could throw that stick until his arm fell off and still, Nelson would bring it back for another go round.
The amount of water that he carries in his coat after a fetch is... well, let's just say that I thought it was raining. And I had to be careful of my gear because his timing was impeccable! He'd wait 'til he was 'in range' and then he'd let it fly! That is one happily wet dog. Thanks for letting me snap a few shots of ya, Nelson. You'll have to give me a few pointers on my doggie paddle next time I see you out there. Happy swimming!






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails