Look for me...

My photography calendar has been filling rapidly for the first quarter of 2010! I am so excited to share with you a few great causes and events that I will be photographing.

February 12, 2010
As a long time member and supporter of the Center for Women I am thrilled to be photographing the 5th Annual Women in Business Conference!
"This collaborative conference assists hundreds of local business women-like-you advance professionally by providing networking opportunities and timely topics. You'll leave inspired with tools to take your business to the next level during this economically challenging time."

For more information and to register for this event go to the Center for Women's website.

February 28, 2010
After growing up with pets, I was surprised at how strongly I now wanted to be involved with pet rescues, specifically Pet Helpers, when I adopted Peanut into my family. I have had the best time photographing charity events for Pet Helpers and the rescues themselves. Which is why I am so happy to announce that I will be doing Pet and Owner Portraits at their "Paws Go Red" event in conjunction with the Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" Campaign.
So join me Feb 28th to benefit Pet Helpers and to get your picture taken!

For more information and to the Pet Helper's website.

March 2010

I'll be showing my work at the Center for Women's Women's History Month in conjunction with MUSC. I'll also be photographing the Pet Helpers Oyster Roast at the Downtown Visitor's Center Bus Shed. More to come on these and other events... and of course, check back for pictures!




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails