Dog Trials

I have been thinking of signing Peanut up for dog agility for a while now. She is such a smarty pants that I thought it would be good for her. She gives me these looks like, "If I had aposable thumbs, I'd do this myself, but I don't ... so I'll just sit here smiling at you until you figure it out." Needless to say, she's energetic and bright. So I went to a meet for Lowcountry Dog Agility in West Ashley. I had no idea! The dogs are amazing! Such intensity and determination! Here are a few of my favs from the Lowcountry Dog Agitlity Trials.
Thanks Holly for the primmer on dog agility! She saw that I as a bit lost durring the frestyle portion and gave me a mini-tutorial. Those little guys are fast!
Check back in the spring for a shots of my little Nutty out there!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails