Christmas Delight

I wish that I could go back in time and see Christmas again with this much enthusiasm. My past few Christmases have been a bit lack-luster. I think of all the extra items on my to do list and all the parties I have to dress for, buy for and attend and before I realize what hit me I am slumped in a chair, exhausted. But to feel the way this little girl did about Santa.... I dare say we could all use a bit of Christmas delight.

After the squeals of glee over Santa's Village and the lights of the Christmas trees, we jaunted outside in the chill to a little cobblestoned side alley. (I just love Charleston!) The light was great and I was so excited to begin shooting... and then I realized that my little subject was enraptured with the stones! Being only four years old, there's quite a bit about our world that she hasn't encountered just yet.
Emily, I can't tell you how glad I am to have captured your first encounter with cobblestones. May all of your experiences in this life bring you such joy!

Merry Christmas to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails