I'd like you to meet...

No need to go to a bar to pick up a hot blonde, there's one waiting just for you at Pet Helpers...


Meet Goldie:I was feeling a bit creative yesterday so I stopped by Pet Helpers, camera in hand to meet a few new friends with whiskers. I'd like to introduce you to two of my new friends!This hot little mama reminded me of my own little Peanut when I saw her, she's quiet but not hard to get to know. A lady never tells her age, but my guess is three-ish. She wears her age well on her petite Lab frame. On top of her good looks, she's got a great personality. I suspect she'd be a great cuddler.
Being a huge Ceasar Millan (Dog Whisperer) fan I have to say, this little lady has all the right energy.

It took all of my willpower not to scoop her up myself and to just trust that she has a family that is just waiting to love her to pieces. So go say hello, she just might be the one for you.

If tall dark and handsome is more your style...
Meet Orion:
This tall drink of water is, well, tall! Orion is thought to be the love child of a German Shepard and a Great Dane. He has a quiet mystery about him... that's right Orion, leave them wanting more! If you like long walks and room to roam as much as he does, then look no further, your love is here!




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails