Oyster Roast 2010

Saturday night I headed out for a bit of fun on the town at the Pet Helpers 9th Annual Oyster Roast. I love the friendly atmosphere of a Charleston Oyster Roast. Everyone always seems to act like you've been friends forever who haven't seen each other in a while. Nine years ago a Pet Helpers benefactor turned the tragedy of a losing a pet into a way to further the mission of Pet Helpers by starting this annual event. I can't think of a better way to look at life then to use difficult situations to mulitply joy and life tenfold. Thank you for the inspiration! I heard through the grapevine that there were 450 people at this year's event. Thanks everybody for supporting the organization that brought me my little Peanut!
Have a look at how it all went down...
Remember Goldie? Here she is with her new Daddy! Yay Goldie, I am so happy for you!
The Pet Helpers Gang.
If you'd like to see more pictures from the event... have a look here.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails