Update

Just a quick message today to say hello! I have tons of things to post, as it seems that I have been everywhere with my camera lately... and am in the planning and preparation for another whirlwind but I wanted to share a favorite little project that I just finished...

This is Duke. He is a very handsome, shiny, black, full grown (weighing in at around 150 lbs.) though still rather young, Great Dane. This is an original unedited photo, and a crappy one at that. I never show my originals, to me that's like a lady telling her age ... it just isn't done. But this time around I think it'll be okay. I was scrolling through my images and suddenly stopped on this one. There was something about that silhouette that stood out to me. But the lighting and composition left a bit to be desired... sooo as they say in photography, when in doubt - cut it out. Crop out anything that doesn't add to the image. As I said, I am not fond of anything other than Duke's silhouette so I cut away everything but him! And I was left with:
A click of the mouse here, a turn there, a crop and a doodle later.... Voila! Personalized stationary with a twist!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails