Surfing the Runway



Ever had one of those nights that you come home, crumple into a chair, happily exhausted and think to yourself... "That was fun! Can't believe I almost skipped that one... ZZzzzz... "? That's a pretty accurate description of my internal dialog last evening after attending "Surfing the Runway". I almost missed this fashion show/ benefit for Surfer's Healing {www.surfershealing.org} because I was recovering from a full weekend and a worn out trigger finger (yeah, all you wedding photogs out there know what I mean! ) Anyway, I figured that I could peel myself up and at least grab a few snaps for a local publication. After all it was going down only a few minutes from my home. So off I went... A few snaps, a runway show, MTV's MADE and an after party later I finally made it that few minutes back home.

This is what happened in between:











Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails