A walk in the park

Here are a few of my favorite images from a recent afternoon spent in the park with two rambunctious little boys, Holden & Oliver. It's the holiday season, but unless a snow cone machine short-circuits, we'll never see anything like snow in Charleston. So Jeanine suited the little men up in holiday sweaters on a rare chilly afternoon and I set out to make the images look as autumnal as possible. I rather like the outcome....

I had such fun! The best thing about photographing kids is that I get to make funny faces and roll around on the ground and basically, act like a kid! As I always say, it's not been a successful shoot unless I go home with straw in my hair!
Happy Holidays Jeanine, Holden & little Oli-bear. Can't wait to see how much you've grow by the springtime!
L.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 2, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

hi dear
nice picture and sweet baby are looking gorgeous, keep it up your walking and use the
Snow Cone Machines
to enjoy in summer......

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails