A whole new me... well, sort of

I had a quick photoshoot with my friend Ameilia Philips-Hale at Kudu coffee downtown this morning. I was in desperate need of a headshot of some projects that I have been into lately. What do you think of these?

The thought of getting a headshot done made my stomach churn.... I am on the other side of the lens for a reason. I can say that I have a new found compassion and sympathy for the comfort level of my clients in front of my lens.
I have long admired how Amelia and her husband Dan capture the essence of real people. After being award winning photojournalists out in the big wide world, they began a wedding photography business based in the idealic wedding destination of Charleston, so they are well familiar with working with all types of people and situations. Not to mention, they are funny ( a photography requirement in my book). They have a sense of how to relax you and get you laughing right from the start that makes the whole process easier.
Check out their website: http://www.dreamlandimages.com/ for some rockin' pics!

Java flows through my veins!

Untold amounts of thanks to you Amelia!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails