Since leaving my post at the Charleston Center for Photography I seem to be the busiest that I have ever been! Catching up on projects was the original goal, with what I thought would be free time but I have had so many new opportunities arise that I am trying to keep up. From covering Charleston Arts events and shooting weddings to assisting another local photographer, building my very own brand new website and getting a new dog I have been hopping. And let me tell you, I am lovin' every minute of it! I am taking a breather today to blog about it all, mostly because my days are such a blur and when things settle I want to remember what went down! So look for much more, so much more in the very near future... until then here are a few fun images of the new addition, Peanut!



(More about Peanut soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails