Danger Beach

I had an idea for an abstract/conceptual image for an Invitation Art Exhibit that I have been asked to be a part of in March... so I called up an adveturous friend of mine and said, " Would you like to dress in incredibly uncomfortable clothing, climb precarious rock mounds and look like an idiot to all passersby in ridiculous poses at the beach tommorrow morning at dawn?" To my surprise and astonishment - she said yes! Well, maybe that's not exactly how the conversation went, but that's kinda what happened.

Being the pensive, thoughtful type I can't help but notice that this image is representative of what happens when we are open to spontaneity and impulse in our lives something beautiful invariably happens.

Hearty thanks to you, my dear Danger for your participation in my crazy, daring vision! Your willingness to be in the moment is truly refreshing.

L.

P.S. to see more of our day(s) in the sand go to: olsenimagery.zenfolio.com

1 comments:

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Anything for you my dear talented arteest! It was quite an exciting adventure, and I was happy to be a apart of it. You have a keen eye and take gorgeous photographs. Anyone who has the priviledge of working with you is one lucky subject :) Cheers to you and geood luck with the final product!!

Danger

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails